Security page APT line

Apologies if this is the wrong place to report this.

On the page https://www.debian.org/security/, ; the APT sources.list code is incorrect. Instead of

`deb http://security.debian.org/debian-security bullseye-security main contrib non-free`

it should be

`deb http://security.debian.org/debian-security bullseye-security main contrib non-free`

If you're having difficulty telling the difference between these two, maybe it'll make sense if you see the HTML:

`deb http://security.debian.org/debian-security bullseye-security main contrib non-free`

Actually I lied, there's no actual difference between the lines in this e-mail, because my editor autocorrects the whitespace. However, copying and pasting the line from the web page into a sources.list file results in

`E: Malformed line X in source list /etc/apt/sources.list (type)`

even though the line looks identical to the correct one.

Jeff Cutsinger