Why are these web pages translated?

Hi,

I wonder why a page like
https://www.debian.org/international/l10n/po/de is translated to other
languages than german.  IMO an english and german version would be
sufficient. I'm sure the translations are generated by a script and it
would make sense to stop the generation of these pages if the target
language does not match the language for which the statistics is
shown.
Does anyone see any use for a combination like german po file statistics
in dansk, Nederlands, svenska, suomi,... ?

BTW, currently we have more than 9000 html files in this directory on
our web servers.

--
regards Thomas