Files deleted under /releases/

Hi, (not sure if it was talked about that before here)

Thomas, I saw you rewrote the pages under english/releases/{etch, hamm, jessie, lenny, potato, sarge, slink, squeeze, stretch, wheezy, wood}, but why did you deleted all files under other languages dirs too?

I understand if you had deleted the translated files that they were deleted in english (for instance woody/installmanual.wml), but you deleted everything :-)

I'm looking now releases/woody/* and I could use portuguese translations, specially for releasenotes.wml.

I know I can looking for on the commits, but it sucks. In one commit, you deleted 636 files. It would be much easier to us just update the translations on kept files.

Maybe I missed, but I didn't see any previously warning you were going to make these deletions. If you are going to make a massive change like that, please you must tell us before because this affect our statistics (see General pages not translated):
https://www.debian.org/devel/website/stats/pt.en
https://www.debian.org/devel/website/stats/fr.en

Best regards,

--