new global .transignore file for webwml repo

Hi to all, esp. the translators,

nearly two weeks ago I've added a new feature to the global
.transignore file. We can now use Perl regex for defining which files
or directories should be ignored when creating the translation
statistics. See git show 145afba3acc8c324b54fde8942f287d28a403ab1

I like to install the new .transignore file below, so the number of pages
to translate would go down from about 12200 to around 400-500.
The statistics are listed here
https://www.debian.org/devel/website/stats/

I've already asked on the #debian-www channel for comments but I got
only the question if the regex are anchored. If I get no objection, I
like to install this .transignore file next week.

# here you can define global Perl regex to match file that are excluded
News/\d{4}
News/weekly/\d{4}
News/press/\d{4}
# exclude all consultants except for index.html
consultants/(?!index.wml)
users/(?!index.wml)
devel/constitution\.\d
devel/dmup.1.1.1.wml