Re: Website correction

On Thu, 2022-07-21 at 12:10 +0000, Mobius wrote:

> I found a Page Not Found in one of the links you provided on this page
>
> https://www.debian.org/doc/
>
> Third link down under Interacting With The Team, Read The Docs
>
> https://www.debian.org/doc/docpolicy

This page was deleted in 2019, see these links for the reasons:

   https://salsa.debian.org/webmaster-team/webwml/commit/a2cb11d8e66440363a2943e61fc593d3f6525dbe
   https://bugs.debian.org/147164

So you can remove the link from the wiki page I think.

I found this using this command in my downloaded copy of the website:

   $ git log --stat -- english/doc/docpolicy.wml

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise