Website correction

Greetings,

I was reading the website about how I can help contribute and found a spelling error. The page is called Debian New Members Corner (https://www.debian -dot- org./devel/join/newmaint

It's the second paragraph, first sentence. It reads:

The first important point to make is that you do not have to be an official Debian Developer in order to help improving Debian.

The word "improving" should be "improve".

I'm running Debian on my Raspberry Pi 4 and absolutely love it. I don't know how to program, but I would like to possibly help contribute with proofreading and documentation. In my current job I am a transcriptionist, and have held this position for five years. So I'm very comfortable with finding errors and mistakes in large documents. I'm also currently running Debian 11 Bullseye and taking the Introduction to Linux course from The Linux Foundation, so I am comfortable with much of the terminology and the operating system in general. Please let me know if this is a possibility.

Thank you for your time, and I look forward to possibly hearing back from you.

Ben

Sent from Proton Mail mobile