Re: question about work needed on the Debian website

Hi,

mathilde <mathilde@gageure.fr> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to help working on a new (cleaner, modern, simpler) Debian website (I mean http://debian.org). The actual one hasn’t changed for decades and must keep a lot of newcomers out of the project. No doubt this will also be useful regarding accessibility.
>
> I search everywhere on the actual website to find where I need to go and who I need to contact regarding this issue but I only find stuff about packages or documentation…

There is currently an initiative to re-new the Debian website and just
some days ago, a call for comments and reviews has been posted on this list:

https://lists.debian.org/debian-www/2019/10/msg00011.html

Holger

--
Holger Wansing <hwansing@mailbox.org>
PGP-Fingerprint: 496A C6E8 1442 4B34 8508  3529 59F1 87CA 156E B076