question about work needed on the Debian website

Hi,

I would like to help working on a new (cleaner, modern, simpler) Debian website (I mean http://debian.org). The actual one hasn’t changed for decades and must keep a lot of newcomers out of the project. No doubt this will also be useful regarding accessibility.

I search everywhere on the actual website to find where I need to go and who I need to contact regarding this issue but I only find stuff about packages or documentation…

Can you help me to help you?
Thanks in advance.

Best,

mathilde