Re: Introduction - New to Debian's website development.

Welcome, Alexander^^^

On Wed, Mar 20 2019, Alexander Retzlaff wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> my name is Alexander, I am 41 years old and from Rhineland-Palatinate
> (Germany). I have been using Debian and some of it flavours for nearly
> 20 years after starting my linux journey with Slackware.

Me too, i was born 1977. And also i love linux -- my distro is Ubuntu
18.04 currently.

> Because of my lack in programming skills I struggled with community
> efforts in the past. Beside that fact I would like to give something
> back and stumbled across the Debian Webmaster Homepage. After starting
> with some basic spam cleaning of the archives I have read all the
> different wiki entries about the Debian webpage(s) and the way they are
> organized. All in all I think that could be something I can do. There
> are a few easy tasks for beginners like me e.g. adding the licence for
> mentioned books (Bug #317140). Maybe that would be a great start. I have
> already created a salsa guest account. But I am not sure about the next
> steps e.g. does the sponsored maintainer concept apply in this case?

I'm also guest at here. FYI, If you need sometimes German help and
co-working about that, you get in touch with
[gmane.linux.debian.internationalization.german]. Personally Germany is my
second nostalgia by high school experiance.

ps. your email address is so fantastic^^^ Welcome to always!!!

Sincerely, Byung-Hee from South Korea.

--
Still i'm waiting for Debian 11 -- ^Bullseye_^))//