Introduction - New to Debian's website development.

Hi there,

my name is Alexander, I am 41 years old and from Rhineland-Palatinate
(Germany). I have been using Debian and some of it flavours for nearly
20 years after starting my linux journey with Slackware.

Because of my lack in programming skills I struggled with community
efforts in the past. Beside that fact I would like to give something
back and stumbled across the Debian Webmaster Homepage. After starting
with some basic spam cleaning of the archives I have read all the
different wiki entries about the Debian webpage(s) and the way they are
organized. All in all I think that could be something I can do. There
are a few easy tasks for beginners like me e.g. adding the licence for
mentioned books (Bug #317140). Maybe that would be a great start. I have
already created a salsa guest account. But I am not sure about the next
steps e.g. does the sponsored maintainer concept apply in this case?

Take care,
Alexander