Re: [Delayed] Summary of the web team BoF at DC18

Hi Wouter

El 26 de septiembre de 2018 17:59:58 CEST, Wouter Verhelst <wouter@debian.org> escribió:
>On Sat, Sep 15, 2018 at 11:51:32AM +0200, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
>> I've filed !30 to merge it in.
>
>... and have received absolutely zero responses. Either that means
>people don't understand how things work, or I'm missing the ball by so
>much it would take a lot of effort to reply and nobody has had the
>courage yet to do so.
>
>Which is it?

Sorry, I wanted to fork your repo and try myself (with some non-trivial commits build-wise, like the ones that trigger build of many pages (e.g. change in footer, release number, or .po templates) to give a proper answer, but ENOTIME.

I should have replied even just to say THANKS!

The end of the weekend looks promising and I hope I can say something more by next week, if nobody beats me to it.

Kind regards
--
Laura Arjona Reina
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona