Re: [Delayed] Summary of the web team BoF at DC18

On Fri, Sep 14, 2018 at 05:04:07PM +0200, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> [-devel Cc dropped, since not as useful anymore for this]
>
> On Fri, Sep 14, 2018 at 03:49:01PM +0200, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> > On Thu, Sep 13, 2018 at 04:02:15AM +0100, Steve McIntyre wrote:
> > >  * Build using GitLab CI?  (this looks quite difficult! proposals welcome
> > >  :-))
> >
> > No it's not :-)
> >
> > I'm willing to look into this.
>
> Making some progress already:
>
> https://salsa.debian.org/wouter/webwml/pipelines
>
> Not yet successfully completed anything,

Done \o/

https://salsa.debian.org/wouter/webwml/pipelines

the most recent build was successful. However, I had to limit it to the
languages that were actually changed in the most recent push, plus
English; otherwise you hit the 1:00 timeout trigger (1:00 is the default
value; this is configurable up to a configurable gitlab instance-wide
setting, of which I don't know what it is).

The job is called "pages" and serves the output of the most recent push
under pages.debian.net; e.g., wouter.pages.debian.net/webwml

(salsa.debian.net/$NAMESPACE/$REPOSITORY becomes
$NAMESPACE.pages.debian.net/$REPOSITORY, so for webmaster-team/webwml
this would be webmaster-team.pages.debian.net/webwml)

I've filed !30 to merge it in.

--
Could you people please use IRC like normal people?!?

  -- Amaya Rodrigo Sastre, trying to quiet down the buzz in the DebConf 2008
     Hacklab