Re: have new packages listed on the debian landing page

Hi Shirish,

> Dear Laura,
> I missed your intent to publish in May the first time around. Having
> seen that, I asked today on unix.stackexchange.com about if there is a
> way to have a search which will list packages from last 3 months.
> [...]

There is a script in the publicity Git repo
https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/publicity/dpn.git/tree/scripts/get-new.sh
written by David Prévot, to get the new packages from a specific date,
by comparing the Packages files from the archive and the content of
snapshot.debian.org at that date.
In the same directory of the repository, there is a process.pl script
which creates the html for the list of packages to be included in the
DPN (with links to packages.debian.org and short descriptions).
Maybe you'll find them useful.

Cheers,

Cédric