Re: Websites for blends

On Wed, Sep 23, 2015 at 02:06:29PM +0200, Rhonda D'Vine wrote:
>  Looks swift!  one thing I noticed, the download link points to your
> domain, can we maybe host those images on debian.org infrastructure?

SDF are allowing me to host the images and pull as much bandwidth as I like
with no extra fees. This is great for the short term but in the longer term
we would like the images to be built and hosted on debian.org
infrastructure. I am working with debian-cd in making this happen and we
have already made some progress towards this at the Debian UK BBQ last
month. More efforts will be made at the Mini DebConf in Cambridge later this
year.

>  That is, I'm expressing my personal view here, not one necessarily
> shared with other people that carry a webteam hat because I haven't
> consulted with them, but I don't expect that there will be much concerns
> about this plan.  But just to be sure, wait for a few more opinions, I
> might have missed some parts.  :)

I'll take it as one vote for "yes".

Thanks,
Iain.