Re: Websites for blends

Hello,

On Wed, 2015-09-23 at 12:28 +0100, Iain R. Learmonth wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Some of you will have noticed the pages appearing at:
>
>   http://www.debian.org/devel/hamradio/

That looks really nice, just one little comment: As a personal
preference I would use the whole text of the "About" page already on
the font page and also put the menu on the right side instead of below,
like it is in all the linked pages. I'd even think about keeping the
logo on all the sub-pages (maybe small, just above the menu).

> I plan to build similar sites for Debian Med and Debian GIS blends.
[...]
> Would there be any objections if I went ahead and started development
> of those pages at the new location, migrating existing translations
> as I go?

I actually plan to update the introductory text of the the Debian-Med
main page a bit, but I hope to get around to do this within the next
few days.

Thanks for your work on this,
Gert