Re: Websites for blends

   Hi!

* Iain R. Learmonth <irl@debian.org> [2015-09-23 13:28:18 CEST]:
> Some of you will have noticed the pages appearing at:
>
>   http://www.debian.org/devel/hamradio/
>
> And I've recently recieved a good amount of feedback on these that I need to
> roll in soon. Russian and French translations of the pages have been made
> (thanks to the translators) and I think most of the translatability issues
> are now resolved.

 Looks swift!  one thing I noticed, the download link points to your
domain, can we maybe host those images on debian.org infrastructure?

> I plan to build similar sites for Debian Med and Debian GIS blends. I think
> the best place for these is not really under /devel/ but under a new
> top-level directory /blends/.

 That makes a lot of sense to me and I would welcome that move.

 That is, I'm expressing my personal view here, not one necessarily
shared with other people that carry a webteam hat because I haven't
consulted with them, but I don't expect that there will be much concerns
about this plan.  But just to be sure, wait for a few more opinions, I
might have missed some parts.  :)

 Enjoy, and thanks for your work!
Rhonda