Re: Websites for blends

On Wed, Sep 23, 2015 at 1:28 PM, Iain R. Learmonth wrote:

> Some of you will have noticed the pages appearing at:
>
>   http://www.debian.org/devel/hamradio/

Looks good, some thoughts:

Definitely move it to /blends/.

For the news, just link to the mail archives unless you're going to
reformat the mails as HTML paragraphs etc.

Not sure if we should endorse Twitter on the blends sites.

We'll need a page listing all the blends on the website. Maybe a list
of logos and introductory paragraphs? The front page of the website
should link to it too.

I might steal some of the ideas when I start work on the derivatives
page of the website, which really needs an overhaul.

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise