Re: DSAs as RDF/XML

Nikola Ilo <nikola.ilo@gmail.com> writes:

> I could provide a quick and dirty template to get this started and if there
> seems enough interest also create a proper ontology + rdf template.
>
> (If there seems to be interest in this I will cross-mail this to the
> security mailing list, but I don't want to bother them if its only me ;-) )

I would certainly support this, FWIW, in line with some efforts I've
been pursuing [0]. Unfortunately I'm not sure I can help on this for
now, being already late on the current efforts ;)

Best regards,

[0] http://www-public.telecom-sudparis.eu/~berger_o/weblog/2013/06/06/new-paper-authoritative-linked-data-descriptions-of-debian-source-packages-using-adms-sw-accepted-at-oss-2013/
--
Olivier BERGER