Re: DSAs as RDF/XML

Hi.

Nikola Ilo <nikola.ilo@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> DSAs are made available as a feed [1]. Is there another way to fetch (all)
> DSAs in a structured format? I couldn't find any.
>
> Would it be possible to either generate a rdf/xml file, with the same
> content, for each DSA [2] or create a file containing the summaries of all
> DSAs [3] [4]?

About RDF, which specific ontologies do you envision for such documents
?

If need be, IMHO, these could/should be interlinked (Linked Data) with
the RDF packages descriptions produced by the PTS [5]

That said, I don't have a clue how the DSA pages are generated, but
maybe you can get some hints from the security team's FAQ [6].

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

[5] https://wiki.debian.org/qa.debian.org/pts/RdfInterface
[6] https://www.debian.org/security/faq