Time to chat?

Hi there,
How are things at Screamer Inc?
Last November, one of our ChicExecs founders was watching a holiday product feature on The Today Show and discovered several ideas for Christmas gifts...she shared these fun brands around the office and many of us started making our shopping lists!!

Guess how many other people saw the same holiday feature and did the same. Speaking from experience with our product line (www.chicbuds.com), a product showcase on The Today Show can generate the most orders EVER received in one day!!

Hard to believe it's happening already but editors are starting to work on Back to School and Holiday features NOW. In fact, the possibility of receiving multiple media features for Screamer Inc increases ten-fold over the next 6 months!
Would you be interested in having our ChicExecs PR team present your products to our media partners? We work with over 500,000 and align your target market with their editorial calendars.

Speaking from experience, this branding opportunity creates credibility which in the end, helps you get your product into major retailers such as Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Bed Bath & Beyond and more (again, speaking from experience with our product www.chicbuds.com). We have also launched a division to help place your products into these stores and thousands more!

Would you have time to chat this week? Let me know!

Nikki Carlson
ChicExecs PR
www.chicexecs.com
Vista, CA 92081