DSAs as RDF/XML

Hi,

DSAs are made available as a feed [1]. Is there another way to fetch (all) DSAs in a structured format? I couldn't find any.

Would it be possible to either generate a rdf/xml file, with the same content, for each DSA [2] or create a file containing the summaries of all DSAs [3] [4]?

The second option should probably be easy to implement, by removing the time constraint in the generator script, but I'm not familiar with the backend.

This would enable people to process/integrate DSAs more easily, without needing to crawl all pages.

What do you think about this?

Regards
Nikola Ilo

[1] https://www.debian.org/security/dsa-long