Re: playing a bit with CSS

On 05/08/2013 06:45 PM, Victor Nițu wrote:
> I couldn't resist and played more than we thought initially. With some
> minor changes to the template (only some node exclusions and movings,
> no additions), I produced... something else:
>
> http://www.debian.org.ro/uploads/victor/d-o/index2.html
>
> With the (high?) risk of being very, very bold on this variant, I'd
> like to see some opinions on it too. It's far, far away from being a
> good design, but it's a header redesign that doesn't involve too much
> work (I hope). Maybe something constructive will come out of it.

I kind of like what you are doing. The way the current site offsets the
logo from the top bar has always felt a little awkward to me. That said,
I do think its weird to lose the Debian colors completely. Maybe the
upper left logo needs to be magento, though I'm sure that wants to blur
into the gray.