playing a bit with CSS

Hi,

Victor Nițu and me had a bit too much time the last night, so we started
playing with CSS on our main page. I tried to move the menu (hometoc)
into a JS-less CSS menu. You can see my results on:

http://people.debian.org/~zobel/foo/

Victor put his results on  http://www.debian.org.ro/uploads/victor/d-o/

I think this layout proposal is far away from being perfect, but maybe
we can start discussing a bit about changes in layout again, without
breaking too much.

Feedback (and patches) welcome.

Cheers,
Martin

--
 Martin Zobel-Helas <zobel@debian.org>    Debian System Administrator
 Debian & GNU/Linux Developer                       Debian Listmaster