Re: Problems adding events to website

Hi David,

On Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 11:14:56PM -0400, David Prévot wrote:

> I do believe the event team should take care of training their new
> members, and commit file they prepare after proper proofread and test.
> Once the trainees do a good job, vouch for them and ask the webmasters
> to grant them write access, as any other team.

Yes, this is a good idea. Sorry we didn't realize it before!

I think that the better workflow to do this would be to ask for review
on the events@ alias for each event you want to add.
After a couple of days, if no one objects, then we can add it on the
website.

What do you think? Sounds ok?

> Event team, please check that my last fixes [0] are correct. Those are
> not grave mistakes, but they are numerous (including those in a past few
> days). Please don't push on other's shoulders the burden to take care of
> your section of the website.

Yup, sorry for the noise David!

Cheers,
Francesca