Re: Problems adding events to website

Hi Arne,

first of all: thank you for taking care of those events! I am a bit busy
these days, so not much Debian time for me.

On Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 10:05:55AM +0200, Arne Wichmann wrote:

> Is there any automated way to ensure the validity of build files?

Sure, you can use this script (which is the one who provide the
validation test for the website):

http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/webwml/cron/scripts/validate?revision=1.1&view=markup

To validate a page, just run the script against the html page itself.

Cheers,
Francesca

--
"Health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die."
Author Unknown