Re: consultants: some proposal on german entries

Hi there!

On Mon, 24 Oct 2011 11:43:36 +0200, Giuseppe Sacco wrote:
> If enough people agree, your suggestions could be added to the info
> page, so that new listing requests could be submitted with international
> telephone numbers. I think even street/city address could benefit by a
> format rule.

Please note that while there is a worldwide standard for telephone
number notation, AFAIK there is no such a standard for postal addresses:

  <http://news.gmane.org/find-root.php?message_id=87aai7qw1r.fsf%40gismo.pca.it>
  <http://www.upu.int/en/activities/addressing/postal-addressing-systems-in-member-countries.html>

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca