Re: consultants: some proposal on german entries

Hi Holger,

Il giorno mer, 05/10/2011 alle 21.01 +0200, Holger Wansing ha scritto:
> Regarding my other proposals (international phone numbers/phone number
> format):
> What is the opinion of the team?
> Is it worth for me providing a patch?
> Do you want this to be coordinated this with the affected consultants?
> I would volunteer for all this.

during these two weeks, no other people expressed their opinion on this
subject, so I think you may proceed. If you have enough time, you may
send an email to all consultants you will update, so they will have a
notice about it, and you may discover if any of these addresses bounce
(so that we completely delete the entry).