Re: Kalle's Proposal: gitweb

On Jul 6, 2010, at 11:41, Martin Zobel-Helas wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Mon Jul 05, 2010 at 23:52:00 +0100, Kalle Söderman wrote:
>>> Expect more questions to come up! :)
>>
>> Keep'em coming!
>
> We seem to have a smaller layout issue with epiphany.
> http://people.debian.org/~zobel/Screenshot-dsa.debian.org.png
>
> Ideas?

My guess is the CSS saying that the logo must have a negative margin somewhere. Not certain if it is epiphany not following standards (I kinda doubt it) or other browsers not implementing the standards correctly. I'll try and look at the style sheet to see if I can identify the margin issue.

Jeremiah