Re: Kalle's Proposal: gitweb

Hi,

On Fri Jun 18, 2010 at 13:05:13 +0200, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
> 	Hi!
>
> We ain't dead. A long time has passed since I last wrote on this topic,
> and a lot thing happened—unfortunately (for this effort) in other areas.
> This doesn't mean that this effort is being abandoned.
>
>  So here is the nex big step: A gitweb theme[1] using Kalle's
> proposal[2]. I enabled it on my own gitweb installation[3] so that
> people can see it live and test it. Feel free to clone it from there
> too.
>
> [1] <http://www.kalleswork.net/projects/debian/debgit/>
> [2] <http://www.kalleswork.net/projects/debian/>
> [3] <http://git.deb.at/w/deb/gitweb.git>

I migrated <http://dsa.debian.org/> to the new layout today.

Cheers
Martin
PS: please be a bit careful now with the CSS from www.deb.at, as i am
directly sourcing it. So if you do changes there, it will have direct
effect to dsa.d.o
--
 Martin Zobel-Helas <zobel@debian.org>  | Debian System Administrator
 Debian & GNU/Linux Developer           |           Debian Listmaster