Re: updated Hebrew translation for Debian Social Contract.

On Sun, Oct 26, 2008 at 09:16:16PM +0100, Oz Nahum wrote:
> >Oh Oz, please, please wake up! How often did I mention how to solve this?
> >social_contract.1.1.wml and social_contract.wml are *not* identical. They
> >differ only in a few HTML tags and I could probably convert
> >social_contract.1.1.wml into social_contract.wml (in hebrew/). But why
> should I?
>
> Jens !
> I really don't know how to answer you. I seem not to under stand you. These
> two files have exactly the same content, why not rename ? Why do I have to
> translate again ?

No, they have not the same content! I explained the necessary steps for
newcomers in a separate mail (but used once a wrong revision for the
translation-check header as Frans noticed), please follow them to get the last
English source of both affected files and compare these. They are very similar
but there are changes. Maybe you compared the HTML files (instead of WML
files)?