Re: Options changed in check_trans.pl

Hi Hans!

You wrote:

> >  (*) add a new "-M <email>" option that allows you to to specify the email
> >      address where the emails should be sent;  this will override the
> >      translator database.
>
> Very good, but what if I *only* want e-mail for pages that are
> unmaintained. I can see the use for this too.

You can set those in the database.  There should be special entries for
"untranslated", "unmaintained", and "maxdelta".

> And a last question that I forgot in last message: What is this
> virtual translator "maxdelta" that I assume I can add to the
> translator database. It is the e-mail address that should be used
> if a maintained page is too outdated? AFAICT this isn't documented so
> I'm guessing the purpose... (I know you didn't add this, but I think
> you have modified that part of the code so I guess you have some
> thoughts about it.)

Yeah, it's basically a rule that only matches translations that are out
of date by more than maxdelta revisions.

Greetings,
bas.

| Bas Zoetekouw      | Sweet day, so cool, so calm, so bright, |
|--------------------| The bridall of the earth and skie:      |
| bas@zoetekouw.net  | The dew shall weep thy fall tonight;    |
+--------------------|                    For thou must die.   |