Re: Options changed in check_trans.pl

Hi Hans!

You wrote:

> OK. Looking at the code/some more testing, revealed that e-mails are
> only sent if there is an outdated file *and* that file has a
> manintainer.

Hmm, I think it's supposed to mail the person specified by the -m option
for the pages that have no maintainer, so I guess this is a bug then.
I'll try to fix it.

> I'll contact the check_trans.pl maintainer directly, about some other
> mail issues, to keep the noise level down on the list.

Ok, looking forward to your comments.

Bas.

| Bas Zoetekouw      | Sweet day, so cool, so calm, so bright, |
|--------------------| The bridall of the earth and skie:      |
| bas@zoetekouw.net  | The dew shall weep thy fall tonight;    |
+--------------------|                    For thou must die.   |