Re: conversion to subversion
- To: email@example.com
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: conversion to subversion
- From: Raphael Hertzog <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 09:12:08 +0100
- Message-id: <[🔎] 20080325081208.GB12375@ouaza.com>
- Mail-followup-to: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <[🔎] 20080325073243.GB10179@ouaza.com>
- References: <[🔎] 20080323140946.GA4853@cordelia.baz.lan> <[🔎] 20080324214631.GJ7288@think.homenet> <[🔎] 20080325073243.GB10179@ouaza.com>
On Tue, 25 Mar 2008, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> > I can access alioth with ssh key or password.
> Well, only DD have write access right now. All the non-DD who have access
> to the current CVS repository should ask to be added in the new Alioth group.
> I suggest using the "Request to join" feature:
> Indicate in the comment the (pserver) login that you had to access the CVS
> repository maybe.
> All project admins (evo,joy,joey,kraai,djpig,treacy,csmall) will get a
> mail to approve you. Alternatively you can also simply request access by
> sending a mail here.
For project admins (Cced) who would like to check if the request is
legitimate, you can check in gluck:/cvs/webwml/CVSROOT/passwd,v for
accounts. You can find login information and email in the CVS log
messages. Thanks to Joey who told me that.
> I'm not a "webwml" admin, but if nobody objects I can help approve
> all those accounts.
(One the debwww members could also explicitely authorize me to process the
pending requests that are legitimate)
Le best-seller français mis à jour pour Debian Etch :