Re: Unrar for arm architecture

Hello Herman,

On Tue, Nov 13, 2007 at 10:26:58PM +0100, Herman Greeven wrote:
> I am looking for unrar for the arm architecture.

I didn't well understand your problem, I hope the following will help
your, otherwise please give details about your problem.

http://packages.debian.org/unrar

Then click on "sid unstable", you arrive on
http://packages.debian.org/sid/unrar then click arm, you will arrive on
http://packages.debian.org/sid/unrar/arm/download

But you have to keep in mind that downloading the deb file from
packages.debian.org is not the right method, you should just type
"apt-get install unrar" on your ARM Debian machine.

Regards,

--
Simon Paillard