From: Simon Paillard [mailto:simon.paillard@resel.enst-bretagne.fr]
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2007 11:31 AM
To: Herman Greeven
Cc: debian-www@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: Unrar for arm architecture

Hello Herman,

On Tue, Nov 13, 2007 at 10:26:58PM +0100, Herman Greeven wrote:
> I am looking for unrar for the arm architecture.

I didn't well understand your problem, I hope the following will help your,
otherwise please give details about your problem.

Then click on "sid unstable", you arrive on
http://packages.debian.org/sid/unrar then click arm, you will arrive on
But you have to keep in mind that downloading the deb file from
packages.debian.org is not the right method, you should just type "apt-get
install unrar" on your ARM Debian machine.

Simon Paillard

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
9:27 AM