log files on www.d.o [Re: Improvements of the website]

On Thu, Apr 19, 2007 at 08:04:19PM +0200, Runa Agate Sandvik wrote:
> [request for more analysis]
> If Joey (or someone else) could provide me with more logs, then sure :)

debian-admin, can you please modify /etc/logrotate.d/apache2 on klecker
to change

	create 640 root adm

	create 640 root debwww

Also then run:

chgrp debwww /var/log/apache2/*.log
apt-get install awstats

That will enable us to have current logs analyzed without needing to bother
individual admins for access to data.

Thanks in advance.

     2. That which causes joy or happiness.