Re: Improvements of the website

Josip Rodin a écrit :
You're assuming that a visitor comes and wants to get Debian.
Do you really think that all those people want to instantly download
and install an operating system? I don't think they do; I think that
there is a sizeable chunk of visitors who will just be browsing,
come across a link to our site, and then click to see what it is.

Might be interresting to have metrics and figure of users navigation on w.d.o. to help see where improvement is the most useful.

@+,
	Fab