Re: Improvements of the website

On Sat, 21 Apr 2007 10:54:49 +0200, Grégoire Duchêne
<duchene.g@gmail.com> said:

> I believe that news about the Project are more important than security
> advisories because the end-user just don't care about the
> DSA-1278man-db vulnerability. He just wants to know the lastest news
> about the project, what is the project and how can he download it.

        But the user _should_ care about security vulnerabilities --
 and if they do not, they should be educated; since otherwise this very
 lack of awareness of security issue would come back and bite them on a
 sensitive area of their anatomy.

        So security issues should continue to be up front and center --
 and people who do not care about security, and refuse to be educated,
 ought to be gently steered to Windows?

        manoj
--
"I take Him shopping with me. I say, 'OK, Jesus, help me find a
bargain'" --Tammy Faye Bakker