Re: Website Designs

"James Herrington" <james.herrington@tiscali.co.uk> wrote:
> Is anyone thinking of taking charge of the redesign of the debian website? I
> have seen a couple of posts about new designs etc but no one really seems to
> be managing whats going on. Is there anyone in particular i need to contact?

It depends what for.  At a basic level, you need to convince someone
to commit your design to the site.  To get that, you need to keep most
people on this list reasonably happy, so that no-one gets flamed to a
well-done crisp as a result of helping you.  As for leading the
discussion, you're doing a fine job so far, as far as I can see.

If you're meaning money, that's a whole different can of worms.

Regards,
Experienced webmaster-developers for hire http://www.ttllp.co.uk/
Also: statistician, sysadmin, online shop builder, workers co-op.