Re: Improvements of the website

Grégoire Duchêne a écrit :
> I am trying to modify the current layout, you can try it here :
> http://duchene.g.googlepages.com/index.html (careful, the files won't
> stay
> here forever !)
Nice layout indeed.
> As you can see, there is only two menus in the top (one red, one blue
> (which
> replace the left menu)).
Actually  I  appreciate  the left menu on debian.org. It is a kind of
mini site map which can save you a couple of click.
Once you've removed the /Getting Started/ from the main content and put
the /What's Debian/ in the right blue menu (which I 200% agree with),
you've made enough room for the main content, the news and a left menu.
But well, /The best is the enemy of the good./
> What do you think about that ?
Well with or without the left menu, I think it'll benefit Debian project
to modernize and refresh her look. On the other hand I really like the
current design, sober and not splashy.
You've done a great job, find the right balance.

Geoffroy