Re: Improvements of the website

Hi,

I'm sure this was discussed before (I'm not following -www regulary),
but why don't we merge the wiki.d.o and debian.org?

If we fear vandalism for the "official" part of the homepage we could
restrict the write-access of those sites to certain usergroups. I'm sure
MoinMoin supports ACL and stuff.

This way we wouldn't have to distinguish between informations available
in "the wiki" and "the homepage" this makes no sense anyway from a users
point of view. A big plus is certainly that we can get rid of WML and
CVS, and switch to a much more comfortable solution for web publishing.

Cheers,

Bastian

--
Bastian Venthur                                      http://venthur.de
Debian Developer                                 venthur at debian org