Re: italian mirrors update

Colin Watson wrote:
> It happens automatically on every choose-mirror rebuild, but there are
> no more of those scheduled for sarge (and we can't fit one in, get it
> built, and get all the d-i initrds rebuilt without substantially
> slipping the release timeline).

Also, even doing it for a point release (or any other reason) is now
somewhat complicated by the amd64 items now added to Mirrors.masterlist
(and will be further complicated by the rest of SCC).

Sarge's choose-mirror needs to get at least a minimum part of the
patches in trunk to handle this before it's rebuilt. Sarge's base-config
likewise. Alternatively, mirrors.masterlist could be branched for sarge
and the programs updated to download the sarge version.

--
see shy jo