please delete my mail-adress

hello !

i send you a mail some time ago.
now i saw that this mail i sent you is stored on your server and is free to be seen by everybody in the web!
so everbody can also see my email adress which is displayed on this site

the message-id is:
000001c4c2cf$69fb4430$0a00a8c0@Adrianmobile
or the direct link to the site is:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-www/2004/11/msg00024.html

i want you to remove this site or the mail i sent you! because since the time you store my email-adress on this website the amount of spam mails i receive has very increased !!
you just have to type in my adress in google and then you find the site! thats not good i think!
so please delete my email-adress from the site or delete the whole message!
because i did not know that my mail i sent you will also be available for everybody!
thank you!

PS: i dont know if i send my petition to the right mail-adress.
if i did not please send it to the right one!

and please send my an answer to my mail so that i know you have received it and that i know if you what you have done!
thank you!

Adrian