Re: please delete my mail-adress

On Fri, May 20, 2005 at 10:05:48AM +0200, Adrian wrote:
>    hello !

Hi.

>    i send you a mail some time ago.
>    now i saw that this mail i sent you is stored on your server and is free
>    to be seen by everybody in the web!

Yep. That's our mailing lists policy.

>    so everbody can also see my email adress which is displayed on this site
>
>    the message-id is:
>    [1]000001c4c2cf$69fb4430$0a00a8c0@Adrianmobile
>    or the direct link to the site is:
>    [2]http://lists.debian.org/debian-www/2004/11/msg00024.html
>
>    i want you to remove this site or the mail i sent you! because since the
>    time you store my email-adress on this website the amount of spam mails i
>    receive has very increased !!

Hiding email addresses isn't the best way to fight with spam.

>    you just have to type in my adress in google and then you find the site!
>    thats not good i think!
>    so please delete my email-adress from the site or delete the whole
>    message!
>    because i did not know that my mail i sent you will also be available for
>    everybody!
>    thank you!

You should read our disclaimer before sending mail.

>    PS: i dont know if i send my petition to the right mail-adress.
>    if i did not please send it to the right one!
>
>    and please send my an answer to my mail so that i know you have received
>    it and that i know if you what you have done!
>    thank you!

Sorry. In fact now your email address will be visible twice.

regards
fEnIo

--
  ,''`.  Bartosz Fenski | mailto:fenio@debian.org | pgp:0x13fefc40 | irc:fEnIo
 : :' :       32-050 Skawina - Glowackiego 3/15 - w. malopolskie - Poland