Re: packages.d.o - what has been and what could be

On Wed, Jun 04, 2003 at 11:07:55PM +0200, Michael Bramer wrote:
> If you mail, don't forget CC: to grius@debian.org

o.k., done this time

> about main:
>   Now we translate only main. I will add contrib and non-free in future
>
> about sid:
>   The server have translated descriptions from potato, woody, sarge and
>   sid. But now I make only Translation files for sid. If you need more,
>   ask and I will change this.

What about the different architectures? The files currently only
contain i386 description translations (?)
Will the other translations go in the same files?
If yes, how will you handle packages like gcc that have different
descriptions for different archs?

Gruss,
--
*** Frank Lichtenheld <frank@lichtenheld.de> ***