Re: events_common.wml

On Tue, Jun 25, 2002 at 03:14:08PM +0200, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
> >> Weird, I don't remember any <th> tag in any slice, but I guess it's our
> >> mistake then.
> >
> > Bleh, I was going to fix it, but klecker is fucked.
>
>  Uhm, yes - forgot that, I wanted to mention it in my previous mail...
> Joy, confess what you've done to poor klecker! :)
>
>  Have fun,
> Alf*could it have been someone else than joy?*ie

No :)

A few months back, we talked about how user-agent and referrer logs would
make a fine addition to our webalizer stats. So, it was done on the
apache.log file. I expressed some concern about it filling over the
partition containing the logs, and also I never got around to adding the
same thing to all the other, more used log files.

Yesterday I talked shortly to Jay, and went ahead and enabled it for www,
packages and people virtual hosts. Several hours later, the logs had grown
to the size of their compressed equivalents, but there was 16 more hours to
go until rotation time and some 400 MB of free space, so I figured we'd be
in the safe zone. I mentioned the probability of filling up to neuro who is
d-a via IRC, but I guess he didn't see it. I realize now that depending on
one admin via IRC was stupid, I should have used e-mail. I am sorry.

Anyway, mail has now been sent to -admin list, and Joey and myself are
working on fixing things.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.