events_common.wml

        Hi!

 I spotted two sliced that I think are wrong:

  [AR:ãäÓøÞ ÇáãÔÑæÚ:]
  [CA:Coordinador del Projecte:]

this on intention? Doesn't this break something?  I am not sure where in
the events pages this is really used (in event.wml the code with the
<projcoordinator/> is commented out!) but they seem to be wrong, still.

 CA is Catalan, but what is AR?  Was that translation dropped/partly
started? Should it be removed anyway?

 Have fun,
Alfie
--
Debian is like Suse with yast turned off, just better. :)
        -- Goswin Brederlow