Re: [oferk@oren.co.il: debian]

Josip Rodin:

> (Note also that we can make symlinks /cd, /CDs, /cds etc for those who
> can't remember the exact form :) we do this for /international and /mirror
> already)

Even better would be to have permanent redirects for these (if that's
possible with the mirroring structure we have). Symlink creates distinct
URLs that require extra bandwidth since the recipient don't know that they
are the same.

--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/

  Statement concerning unsolicited e-mail according to Swedish law:
  http://www.softwolves.pp.se/peter/reklampost.html