Re: Installation Instructions link

Josip Rodin:

> I'll have to change the links to releases/stable/#new-inst for woody
> anyway, so why not start now.

I'd rather see it wasn't changed until woody's release. Wise from the
potato release, we could fix all these links on a branch, and update all the
translations on that branch, and then merge back when the release happens.
Or, even, branch off the potato stuff and have woody on the trunk - that's
probably a better idea. Then we only need to switch to the trunk when woody
goes live, and everything will be there by magic.

--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/

  Statement concerning unsolicited e-mail according to Swedish law:
  http://www.softwolves.pp.se/peter/reklampost.html