Re: [nm-admin] Completed Checklist

On Thu, Feb 24, 2000 at 02:21:48PM +0900, Taketoshi Sano wrote:

> I don't think that devel/index has the link to that directory until
> we can open the gate publicly after the shake down cruise.
> And I will keep the caution ("This is unofficial private ...") during
> the shake down cruise.

You can modify the index page to include a link to the NM pages yourself
when they are ready. If you wish to make the link from the menubar on
the left of the page (which is what I suggest), then you need to modify
english/template/debian/develbar.wml. You should add the slice (the
text to be translated asap so that the translators have a chance to
translate the string before you add the actual link.

If are unsure how to do this, simply mail me the string you wish to
use in the link (something like ('New Maintainer Pages' or 'How to
Join Debian') and I'll add it. If you send me the Japanese version
of the string I'll add it at the same time.

> How do you think about this, our webadmin team (treacy, joy, gecko, or else) ?

You may add the pages to wml whenever you wish. Just don't make a
pointer to them from the devel/index page until they are ready for
public consumption.

--
James (Jay) Treacy
treacy@debian.org